Eventloop

Hi,

I'd like to use PJSIP with an alternative eventloop, in particular
libev.
In pjsip-apps/src/vidgui PJSIP is used in a Qt application which has its
own event processing so I guess what I want is possible, although how
this is done is not really clear to me from looking at the code of
vidgui.
There are also [1,2]. Unfortunately I do not seem to get the point.
I would be very glad if somebody could clarify the situation for me.
Some example code would of course be wonderful.

Many thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
-Alexander Huemer

[1] http://www.pjsip.org/pjlib/docs/html/group__PJ__SOCK__SELECT.htm