# get rid of almost all those status and debug messages
# ------------------------------------------
# when I'm in the office, I hook up to the PBX
--id=sip:spowage at example.com
--registrar=sip:example.com
--realm=asterisk
# the realm used for our Panasonic PBX
--username=spowage
--password=trytostun
#--reg-timeout=7800
#--proxy="example.com"
# the PBX initially complained about a too short registration
# timeout value, that's why this is here
# ------------------------------------------
#--next-account
# ------------------------------------------
# a (hypothetical) SIP provider for my private calls:
#--id sip:1234567890 at sip.example.com
#--registrar sip:sip.example.com
#--username 1234567890
#--password supersecret
#--realm=sip.example.com
# this provider works only with UDP:
--no-tcp
--stun-srv=example.com
--use-ice
--use-turn
--turn-user=teleden
--turn-passwd=trytostun
--turn-srv=example.com:3478

#--config-file=file

--
-----
Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.