[patch] Fix replying to re-INVITE after it was cancelled

Hi!

I see that the re-INVITE handling patches have been merged, I'm so glad this happened :-) There is a problem in replying to the re-INVITE after the CANCEL has been processed, though: in sip_inc.c, line 4271, the CANCEL is replied with a 200 OK, but the INVITE transaction is not replied with a 487 afterwards.

This happens within the inv_on_state_confirmed callback, and since the dialog is already established, the invite session will already be in the confirmed state, so the CANCEL to the re-INVITE will be handed in that callback. The attached patch fixes the problem by handling he CANCEL just like a CANCEL to the original INVITE.

Keep up the good work guys!

Cheers,