[PJSIP}: PJSUA does not play audio on alsa device if any other application is also using the same device

Hi,

I am trying to run PJSUA on ARM platform.
When I run only this application on my machine, I can hear the audio sent
by remote client.
But when some other application is also running and using the same alsa
device, PJSUA does not play the audio sent by the remote client.

Also, I see that there is difference between the CPU load in both the
scenarios.
For the first scenario, CPU utilazation of PJSUA is 5% and in the 2nd
scenario, the utilization shoots upto 45%.

Please help me solve this issue.

Thanks in Advance,
Tanvi