Nagios Voice Call Alert

Hi,

I am planning to setup voice call alert in Nagios for notification if some
mission critical application goes down at night most probably when we miss
an e-mail or sms notifying about that but won?t miss a telephone call to
the cell phone. Text-messages do not have any kind of mechanism to check if
the message actually arrived, and if the person receiving it had read it. I
believe phone calls will address this issue to a major extent.

Please suggest me how do i go about in setting up voice call alert to
Nagios. Let me know if any one needs any information.

Regards,

Kaushal