Separate branches for iphone and android

On 23 April 2013 13:50, Lukasz Koszanski <lkoszanski at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am trying to understand why there are separate branches for iphone and
> android. If I compile the 2.1.0 release for iphone is the quality the same
> as the iphone branch ? Similarly for android, if i manage to compile 2.1.0
> release code on android, is it of the same quality as the android branch ?
> Thanks.

Perhaps you're referring to the development branches, that was there
during development. iOS and Android (native) support is now integrated
into the main trunk, so you don't need to use any branches.

With regards to quality, both are actually well tested and used by
apps released on App Store and Play Store.

--
Perry Ismangil