[pjsua] compiling with h.264 support

Hello everybody, I'm a new member and I'm currently developing an application that requires
video\audio calls. I'm trying to use PJSIP which seems to be a really great project.
I've compiled the source code and I've started the pjsua tool. Audio calls work perfectly but I've
some problems using video call. In particular I haven't been able to compile the pjsip source
with support for H.264 video. Currently it shows only H.263 codec.
I've followed the instructions reported in the trac:

http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Getting-Started/Autoconf

So this is what I did:
- installed SDL 2.0 (from sources)
- installed ffmpeg library (from sources)
- installed libx264 (from ubuntu repositories)
- enabled the flag PJMEDIA_HAD_VIDEO (which enables the vid command in pjsua)

After that I ran the configuration with the flags reported in the getting started. I compiled and started
the pjsua tool, however the vid codec list command shows only the H.263 codec.
I have no idea what I did wrong.

Thank you for your help
Federico.