Problem understanding how apjsua works

Hi,

I want to use the pjsua library for a softphone app running on android, I
builded and runned the sample app successfully but I do not understand how
to import the library if I want to create my own project on android: I
watched the bindings between the files, I'm aware that SWIG is used to
generate the c wrapper and the jni java files and that the c file binded is
main_android.c that includes the pjsua.h header file.
The problem is: first that I'm a kind of a noob with this language (did not
practice it for a while) and secondly that I couldn't notice where the
command lines that you put in this app are parsed and that would be helpful
to help me understand how this library is used.

Thanks for your attention.

Regards

Karl