File Transfer Using Pjsip

> So should i code for handling the packet delivery and packet sequence information or can I assume that these things are already handled.
Yes, you should handle package delivery etc, because this is UDP.

1. Find "icedemo" program in the pjsip source tree (this program does nearly exactly what you what, i. e.: it sends some data via UDP)
2. Find place in "icedemo" program where it sends data. Replace this code with code which sends data your want.
3. Add some delivery checking
4. Done

Alternatively, you can look into libnice library (it has some bonus, look below) ( http://nice.freedesktop.org/ ). (Sorry, for advertisement of competitor library :)

1. Find the "simple-example" example in the libnice source tree (it was added recently, so you need lastest sources). This program also does nearly you wants.
2. Again, replace code which sends data
3. BONUS! libnice (unlike pjsip, as well as I know) has pseudo tcp sockets (something like tcp over udp). If you use it, you will not need to handle delivery etc. So, try to add pseudo tcp sockets to "simple-example". If you success, then please say me about this (to my personal e-mail (of course, you may send e-mail to pjsip too)).
4. Done

Askar Safin