How to check for alive connection in TCP

Inline...

> 1. How to check if our registration stills valid on registrar  ?? (to let other clients to not see the "Not found" message when calling us)

There is no reason for a registration not to be valid.   Can you explain the use case/scenario where you need that?

> 2. How to check if this TCP connection is still alive ?? (If this connection is broken, server will not be able to send us INVITE)

TCP keepalives (as per rfc5626) are used for this.    I think they are enabled by default in pjsip:
http://www.pjsip.org/pjsip/docs/html/structpjsua__acc__config.htm#a98722b6464d16b5a76aec81f2d2a0694