how do I send media over TCP instead of RTP?

Please check http://www.pjsip.org/sip_media_features.htm [1]

On Sun, 7
Apr 2013 01:05:49 -0700, Haomiao Huang
wrote:
> Sorry, what I meant was
that the RTP packets were still going out over UDP
> and not TCP. So the
SIP messaging packets were definitely TCP, but the
> media packets were
still UDP.

> Any thoughts on why this might be the case? Do I need to do
something
> separate in PJSIP to make the RTP go out over TCP as well?
>

> On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 6:08 AM, J Mena wrote:
>
>> RTP is the protocol
used by the application, the rtp packets can be sent
>> over different
transpors, udp or tcp

>> On Apr 5, 2013, at 10:24 PM, "Haomiao
Huang"
>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> I'm trying to get a VOIP app working over
3G. It looks like the RTP
>> packets going to and from the phone are not
getting through. I would like
>> to send media using TCP. How would I go
about doing this, and does the
>> linphone server support this? I'm using
sip.linphone.org for my
>> registration.
>>
>> I've enabled TCP transport
on both clients (standard linphone app on iOS
>> and pjsua on MacOS). The
SIP packets go through on TCP but RTP is still
>> being used for the the
audio itself.

>> Any ideas/thoughts on this? Is it the server that's
causing this, or do
>> I need to do something on the client side? Is this
even a good idea? Any