how do I send media over TCP instead of RTP?

Sorry, what I meant was that the RTP packets were still going out over UDP
and not TCP. So the SIP messaging packets were definitely TCP, but the
media packets were still UDP.

Any thoughts on why this might be the case? Do I need to do something
separate in PJSIP to make the RTP go out over TCP as well?