[MCU] Stand alone RTPAudio Mixer

I have been digging into PJSIP code and documentation, i'm must admit,
it is quite impressive that how much development have been done.
Thought most things are explained well, a new user of this library can
get lost in the API green forest. :-)

I'm currently confused on what approach would be best, to use PJSIP-UA
or PSJIP-MEDIA alone [a it being a server side]

Currently trying to prototype a MCU which can get and has to process
around 1000 (max) audio calls. Yes, it is a server side
implementation. SIP part with some business logic is already handled
by another subsystem and it doesn't use PJSIP - SIP APIs for this
purpose. Main idea, is to send SDP information gathered by the other
subsystem, in some sort of RMI to a high end MCU Implementation. So,
as far as MCU implementation is concerned it will receive new a
Participant, RTP info and add it to the conference.That means, MCU
will only handle the mechanism of mixing and forwarding, and no SIP
functionality is handled.

I'm not trying to be lazy to not look around, however, trying the bare
bone kind of API [PJSIP-MEDIA] by one self get me lost than solving
the issue.

Lets look at a simplest case in a typical LAN.

[1] 192.168.1.3 :   3030 , 3031 [Client01]
[2] 192.168.1.5 :   5050 , 5051 [Client0n]
[3] 192.168.1.11 : 8080 , 8081 [MCU server]

Questions for implementation from a bare bone PJSIP Media API

[1] Which data structure / module should i use to create to represent
the endpoints Client01, Client0n ( which is a source as well as sink
of audio stream ), provided i get their RTP ip:port. ?
[2] How will i link these endpoints to PJSIP media conference bridge,
will the Media stack handle automatic decoding and encoding  [ than
when i use PJSIP-UA ] ?
[3] What are the possible conference bridge options to subtract an
endpoint audio contribution when we stream the port out of the
conference bridge to given endpoint ?

Kindly note that, i'm not writing this due to lack of reading the
documentation. I'm just seeking the right API and data structures to
knock one. My approach is to seek experienced peoples first that
starting from square one. Kindly help.