SIP Digest authentication with integrity protection

Hi,

I plan to integrate pjsip inside "Nokia Siemens Networks IMS" test
environment for various security and performance tests. I had to solve
problem with Digest authentication - most of our test environments
require clients to use "auth-int" quality of protection. I studied
pjsip carefully and even if I saw some stuff related to it, I realized
it is not supported. Since difference between "auth" qop (which is
supported) and "auth-int" isn't big (only MD5 of message body is added
to computation of digest response) I wrote it in the code and tested
it in our test labs.

My question is - is there some way how to "add" this feature to pjsip?
I could provide my changes in code and also some support (knowledge,
testing) for it. I tried to find more about contribution to pjsip, but
didn't found much on pjsip website.

Michal