Audio recording in WAV format using PJSUA

On 09/05/2012 02:37 PM, Jitendra Singh wrote:
> Thanks Andreas for your answers.
>
> I do have the code for checking return code from PJSUA APIs but I didn't
> mentioned here for brevity.
> Every PJSUA API in this sample code was successful. When I checked the WAV
> file, using file command then following is the output:
>
> 1372888804:09:2012_12:01:48.wav: RIFF (little-endian) data, WAVE audio,
> Microsoft PCM, 16 bit, mono 8000 Hz
>
> While I try to play this file using play command on linux, it gives
> following output and the file is not played:

To be absolutely sure what's in the file, I recommend the tool
"Audacity" which I use on a regular basis for audio analysis.
Try to open the WAV file with this tool
and check whether the signal looks "normal".

> I think that whenever the recording is over, I need to destroy the recoder
> using pjsua_recorder_destroy but don't know when should I call this. Should
> I call this just after calling pjsua_conf_connect????

What is it that you want to record?
And what's the condition for the recording to finish?

If you want to record calls then you
need to destroy the recorder when the respective call ends.

Regards,

Andreas

--
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Andreas Wehrmann