Audio recording in WAV format using PJSUA

Hi Friends,

I am trying to record Audio in WAV file format using the following code, but
when I don't know how to identify in the application that recording has
finished. How can we set such a call-back which is called when recording is
over. Also when I am recording using the below code, the recorded file is
not playable in media player.

Code for recording file:

            std::string fileName =
generateFileName(pCallData->cli,pCallData->msisdn);

            VEK_LOG_DEBUG("Trying to record file with Name = %s",
fileName.c_str());

            const pj_str_t recordFile = pj_str
(const_cast<char*>(fileName.c_str()));

            pj_status_t status = pjsua_recorder_create(&recordFile, 0, NULL,
0, 0, &pCallData->recorder_p_id);

            pjmedia_port *mediaPort = NULL;

            status = pjsua_recorder_get_port(pCallData->recorder_p_id,
&mediaPort);

            status = pjsua_conf_connect(pCallData->destConfPort,
pjsua_recorder_get_conf_port(pCallData->recorder_p_id));

My question is how to set a call-back which is called when the recording is
over and how to get the duration and size of file in this code.

Thanks,
Jitendra Singh Bhadoriya

Technical Leader - One97 Communications Ltd
+91.9717123309