SDP Connection Information field on multi-homed machine

I'm using PJSIP 1.12 via the python bindings on Linux.

The machine is multi-homed, with some accounts using one interface and
some using the other. When accounts register over the 'wrong'
interface, I see that PJSIP updates the Contact header and
re-registers when the initial response comes back - so the final 200
OK has two bindings in it, one for each NIC.

The problem comes when I try to place a call. The INVITE goes out with
the correct values in the SIP Contact and Via headers, but the SDP
Connection Information field contains the IP address of the other
binding.

How is the value of the Connection Information field determined?

Thanks,
Matt.