ioqueue not working with file descriptors and pjsua

Hi there,

The documentation of the "ioqueue" says it can be used either with sockets or file descriptors.

http://www.pjsip.org/pjlib/docs/html/group__PJ__IOQUEUE.htm#gaef60532d102c3174555e61127cf9ec1b

So i thought i could use this to read keyboard events on linux from /dev/input/event0.

I did not want to start another thread so i had the idea to add the filedescriptor to the
select() call in the sip stack..with help of the ioqueue.

The setup works fine, meaning the select() returns as soon as some data is available on the
filedescriptor, so the "ioqueue_dispatch_read_event()" is called..but there it goes
to pj_sock_recv() which uses "recv()" system call. And that one fails, it should use
"read()" in that case.

can someone help ? Does the documentation of ioqueue promise to much

and in reality its not working for file descriptors or do i miss something ?
I would think "pj_file_read()" should be there somewhere in the code but it isn't...

thanks
Markus