3rd party media with PJSUA-LIB 2.0

Hi Pierre,

I think you're getting the right idea there, but (thankfully) you're not
entirely correct (meaning there's a chance that we can still do what you
want :)

It is true that there is no way to stop PJSUA from opening a media
transport, but don't forget that we have on_create_media_transport()
callback that you can use to feed pjsua with your own transport. At the
moment it's a bit inefficient since an internal media transport still needs
to be created (and possibly destroyed immediately), but I think it's still
affordable.

Best regards,
 Benny