3rd party media with PJSUA-LIB 2.0

Hi All,

We would like to use PJSUA as the call control layer and leave the media
handling entirely up to our software stack. I've read through the provided
documentation at http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/3rd_Party_Media_20 for
integrating media into the PJSUA but it appears to be lacking what I need
to know.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like there is no way to
stop PJSUA from opening the socket required for the audio and
the integration is purely about handling and providing RTP packets through
the socket managed by PJSUA.

I realise we can accomplish this by not using PJSUA and using the lower
modules but it would be preferable to use the higher API. Does anyone know
if it is possible to simply disable the socket handling for media?

Thanks,

Pierre

--
****  Confidentiality statement and Disclaimer  ***
This message and any attachments are confidential, intended solely for the
addresses and may contain legally privileged information. Any unauthorised
use or dissemination is prohibited. Electronic transmissions are likely to *be
altered*. Neither Faiveley Transport nor any of its subsidiaries or
affiliates shall be liable for the electronic transmission if altered,
changed or falsified.
If you are not one of the addressee(s) (or responsible for delivery of the
message to such person) you are not an intended recipient and you are
hereby notified that you may not read, use, copy or deliver the message to
anyone for any purpose. Instead you should destroy this message [alt.
mail. Please observe that opinions, conclusions and other information in
this message not relating to the official business of my firm shall be
understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. Further, electronic
transmissions may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and
unauthorised amendment, and neither I nor my firm accept liability for any
such corruption, interception or amendment or the consequences thereof.
*** End of statement ****