account.contact vs account.reg_contact in pjsua

Reading at the documentation:
"reg_contact
Contact header for REGISTER. It may be different than acc contact if
outbound is used"

But why do they need to be different instead of always sending the
sip.instance/reg-id tags in all the Contact headers?

Regards,
G.

On 16/05/12 22:51, "Gustavo Garcia Bernardo" <ggb at tid.es> wrote:

>Are there any reason to use account.contact instead of account.reg_contact
>as Contact header in INVITE/MESSAGE?
>
>That way Contact in INVITE/MESSAGE is missing the sip.instance and reg-id
>tags.
>
>Thank you very much and regards,
>G.

Este mensaje se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. Puede consultar nuestra pol?tica de env?o y recepci?n de correo electr?nico en el enlace situado m?s abajo.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at