2 questions about background mode (IOS)

Hello,

For the first point, you can read the Roberto Perez' question (16/04)
and the Benny's answer (17/04):
https://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/IPAddressChange

Regarding the second point, you can find the keepAliveFunction function
in pjsua_app.c (line 158)

Best regards

Samuel

Le 04/05/12 17:04, Aytunc Aytunc a ?crit :