replaced calls

Hello,

I posted a question about replaced calls on this forum several months ago,
but have not got any answers back then. Our problem is that an Aastra
MX-ONE user agent sends a re-invate with the replaces option for every
incoming call. Even if we send back OK in our on_replace_request() python
callback, the on_replaced() callback is never called. I did some debugging,
and it seems that the _cb_on_call_replaced() function in pjsua.py is
called, but when it tries to fetch the new call with this line
   new_call = self._lookup_call(new_call_id)
it comes up with nothing, and that is why my callback function is not
called.

Anybody has any idea/suggestion about this one?

Thanks,
Norbert