Codec Problem

I'm attempting to implement the reachability code provided in the patch.

    if(NULL != theTransport){

        [self registerThread];

        [qLogger logWithFormat:@"%@ Shutting down transport",COMPONENT_NAME
];

        pjsip_transport_shutdown(theTransport);

        pjsip_transport_dec_ref(theTransport);

        //crashes pjsua_acc_set_registration(dynamic_account_id, PJ_FALSE);

    }
In every callback I see the account ID = 0.  In all cases the id is 0 for
dynamic_account_id is 0.  However the commented-out call always crashes.
 What is the approved way to get the account ID?  I have only a single
account.

BTW,  the implementation so far seems to work some of the time.  Sometimes
it crashes with assert errors in the library.  I call the above code when I
detect a reachability change.  (Pretty much the same as the patch).