Build of pjsip 2.0.1 fails on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 4:07 AM, Ken Resander <kresander at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Many thanks Benny,
>
> I followed your advice and gave a directory for the ffmpeg libraries using
> the --prefix ffmpeg option and then used the --with-ffmpeg pjsip configure
> option to tell pjsip build about the ffmpeg library locations. The pjsip
> build now completed without error.
>
> Of course I wanted to try some AVI files, but was not able to find any on
> the net. I saw a lot about avi converters, Xvid, MKV, VOB and other
> three-letter words, but nothing small with H263+avi or H264+avi suitable
> for testing. I am probably not looking the right way...
>
> Q1.  how can I get H263 and h264 avi files for testing?

You can get movie trailers, there are plenty on the net and you can get the
HD version as well, and convert them with ffmpeg (the executable). Ffmpeg
is definitely not the easiest app to learn, but I'm sure you can find ready
to use instructions to convert to h264 avi on the net.

 Benny

Best regards