Wrong NIC despite bound_addr (Omar Hussein) (Omar Hussein) (Omar Hussein)

Hi Arjun,

I am not familiar with the kapanga client.  Are you saying that you
have tried this client with your ip configuration and found it to work?
I would say that the kapanda client will not work unless the underlying
network configuration is correct.  i.e. gateway configured and is able to
route to the destination network.  In your case even if the outgoing packet
will use the correct NIC this NIC does not have a default gateway
configured so there is no way for the packet to reach that destination
network (unless you add a static route).  It must go via a router.

Regards,
Omar