Wrong NIC despite bound_addr (Omar Hussein) (Omar Hussein) (Omar Hussein)

Hi Omar,

I hope you don't mind the repeated mails :)

Firstly, I shall try on a multi-homed Vista machine and see how it behaves.

Secondly, did you have a look at the picasa pic I sent? With the kapanga
client allowing the user to select the interface? How do you think Kapanga
handles it internally?

Thanks again,
Arjun