Ticket 1185 and SDP in OPTIONS reply

On 01/07/2012 09:55, Benny Prijono wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 4:17 PM, R?gis Montoya wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     Ok, thanks for the quick reply :).
>     About the ip/port I also thought using the rdata transport info +
>     the configured RTP local port for the account. It would be wrong
>     information but at least something related to the app.
>     If you'd like me to try to propose a patch just let me know : I
>     have some time to play with that and will be an occasion for me to
>     dive more in pjsip code.
>

> If you can find the time, that would be great!

Here's the possible patch :
http://code.google.com/p/csipsimple/source/browse/trunk/CSipSimple/jni/pjsip/patches/008sdp_in_options.diff
I did some manual unit tests on it and seems to work. It's also included
since yesterday in nightly builds and apparently didn't break things for
alpha-testers.

The ip used is solved by the pj_gethostip and the port is the one
configured for the detected account. So not totally random values (that
could even be valid in case of direct connection).

Best regards,
R?gis