Ticket 1185 and SDP in OPTIONS reply

Hi,

Ok, thanks for the quick reply :).
About the ip/port I also thought using the rdata transport info + the
configured RTP local port for the account. It would be wrong information
but at least something related to the app.
If you'd like me to try to propose a patch just let me know : I have
some time to play with that and will be an occasion for me to dive more
in pjsip code.

About the srtp_optional_dup_offer,
<http://www.pjsip.org/docs/2.0-alpha2/pjsip/docs/html/structpjsua__acc__config.htm#a75580a63d22667a8911d218e39f104dc>
I agree, I don't present it to user anyway, and was never asked for ;).
It was just a remark I had while investigating.
So probably not a problem for me if it's dropped. BTW, maybe the option
can be marked as obsolete in 2.0 doc?

Thanks
R?gis