PJSUA Python Flow Control

Hi all

I'm putting together a script to make outbound phonecalls from a headless
Linux host, so it will essentially be running unmanned and playing back a
wav file. I loosely based my work off of the simplecall.py sample which is
included in the pjproject-1.12 tarball (which was the stable version at the
time of download).

My problem is that I'm not entirely sure how to handle waiting around when
running in an automated way. Presently I can dial out and wait before
terminating (based on a readline, as per the original simplecall.py), but
this of course will not work during automatic operation. An inspection of
the documentation indicates that I will receive call disconnection
information in a CallCallback.on_state(), and I have put my teardown code
there accordingly, but when running I get something immediately bombing
because a lib instance is found as NoneType (which has no destroy(), and
thus an AttributeError exception is thrown). If necessary, I can provide
the sourcecode of what I've got so far.

Regards
JP

--