Mapped ports using STUN in pjsua seems to be same as original ports

Hi all,

The question is about the pjsua application, used with STUN (using host
stun.pjsip.org)

The public IP address reported is correct, however the mapped ports look
the same as their original source ports. i.e. 5060 (SIP UDP port), and
4000-4007 (RTP/RTCP ports)
It seemed to be valid to me initially since some home routers may perform
address translation alone.
But I checked if these ports are open from online port scanners, and they
seem to be closed from the outside.

I've tried the application behind two different routers configured with
NAT. The behavior seems to be same. I didn't get a different port mapped to
the source ports.
The NAT types detected were "port restricted" and "restricted" when using
different routers.

I've only used the --stun-srv option without TURN/ICE.

Is there any configuration I need to do to get the mapped ports apart from
specifying stun-srv?

Thanks in advance,
Sundar