Video problem with TURN relay

Hi,

I am using the pjsip 2.0 beta library on Windows and have the rePro and reTurn servers from the reSiprocate project running on a Windows server with a public IP.  I have enabled ICE and TURN in the media config.  When both clients are on the same LAN, ICE negotiation allows the two clients to connect directly and the video and audio are fine.  When I have each client behind a different symmetric NAT (i.e. two completely separate corporate networks), the ICE negotiation determines that the two clients cannot connect directly and sets up a media relay through the reTurn server, as expected.  However, in this case the audio is fine on both sides but the video on the callee side is very ?artifacty?, almost like no key frames are being received.  You can barely make out the person sitting in front of the camera on the callee machine.  The video received on the caller machine is completely fine.  I have verified the issue using several different machines and video cameras.  I also tried turning off SRTP, but that did not remedy the issue.  I have the pjsip log level set to 5 and do not see anything in the log indicating why there is a video problem on the callee side.  Before I consume any more resources debugging this issue, can any pjsip users verify that video works fine with pjsip on Windows when being relayed through a TURN server?  Many thanks.

Regards,
--Jonathan