pjnath can loose packages?

Hello:
We are using pjnath to establish a ICE session between two peers, we
need the connection to be a similar of a TCP connection (conserve order,
no loose packages).

We tested a bit but not in deep the icedemo provided with the pjsip 1.10.
And  we didn't notice any loose packages or out of order, but we are not
sure.

Are our suppositions of order, no loose packages correct? Is there some
configuration we can use to configure the ice session to be the way we
want it to be?

Thanks,

Andrew and Frederik.