How can i disable the local video data feedback

Hi,

Not really got the problem description, I guess it is about active or
passive role of video device. Basically you need to identify whether
your video device is active or passive, by active it means the video
device has its own clock source. See the doxygen of
pjmedia_vid_port_param::active in vid_port.h for more detail.

BR,
nanang