How can i disable the local video data feedback

We implement an android video chat client use pjsip, but meet a bug?
The put_frame function will be call twice, one call is by clock thread and
another is by vid_pasv_port_put_frame() function.

Than i config the pjmedia_vid_dev_param's  native_preview flag,  set it to
true or false still can?t slove it.

I think the additional put frame give us the data what be transport via
get_frame , it not be codec than feedback to us by put_frame.

I implement the video device in one c file, don't like the ffmpeg video
device.
And when app is running, there will be two stream object exist.

How do i configure it to disable the feedback.