Multiple call handling using single sound port

Hi All,

In our target board running PjSIP, we have only one sound port(multiple codecs). My application demands simultaneous four call request.

Right now I am testing my application in the desktop pc, where I have four sound port(USB sound devices). By connecting respective call to sound port, I am able to achieve four simultaneous call.

In order to meet the desired functionality of  handling the four simultaneous call in the target, I need to achieve the buffer manipulation, so that before sending any data to sound port, I need to arrange data in buffer such that it will have all four calls data collected from calls in the interleaved format. I will configure the codecs to get the corresponding data and output the audio.

In order to achieve the above functionality, I am considering the following approach.

  *    Using Media channel splitter/combiner feature of PJMEDIA to combine the four call data and send the data to the single sound port.
  *    Create customized media port which collects data from four call(depending upon the number of active call) and does the buffer manipulation and sends data to the single sound port.

Please let me know which approach is feasible? Is there any other approach to achieve the same?

Has any body already achieved the above functinality? Please provide some pointers to achieve the same.

Regards,
Vishwas HC

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.