PJSIP 2.0 beta compile errors under Windows Visual Studio

Hi Mel,

For inttypes.h and stdint.h file on VS, please check
http://ffmpeg.arrozcru.org/wiki/index.php?title=Inttypes.h.

FYI, general video user guide can be found in this wiki page:
https://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Video_Users_Guide.

BR,
nanang