account matching order

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Matt DiMeo <mattdimeo at yahoo.com> wrote:

> >pjsip does check both username and domain first, then just the domain
> name,
> >then just the username. It looks like the domain is different in the
> >request.
>
> Asterisk messes up the domain all the time.  I changed the account
> matching order in my build to exact match, then username, then domain.  It
> works a lot better.

In that situation, I'd say the best solution is to create two (pjsip)
accounts, with different domain part. Only one of the acc needs to
register, the other is created just to accept incoming calls with wrong
domain part.

Or if you only need to have one account (i.e. not registering to multiple
services at the same time), setting the correct default account should
solve the problem as well. That's what default account is for.

> This is approaching a Frequently Asked Question; I've seen it asked about
> twice, and I ran into it myself, too.

Let's give it couple more. :)

 -Benny