Issue with AVPlayer any PJSIP

Hello all,
I am using AVAudioPlayer to play a sound in a loop when i get an incoming call from pjsip. I noticed that when I deploy a fresh copy of my code to a device i hear the volume high and clear every time i call the device.. but at the moment i answer a call and let PJSIP does it thing to connect the phone speaker ...etc, i noticed that every time i call after this point the volume from AVAudioPlayer goes down, to summarize:

- Start the App for the first time.

- Call the device.

- My app will ring and volume will be ok.

- Do not answer and hangup.

- Try to call again.

- My app will ring and volume will be ok.

- Do not answer again and hangup.

- If i kept doing this i will see no problem and my AVAudioPlayer will play my ring tone loud and clear.

- Now call the device again and answer.

- The call will be connected with no problem. hangup now.

- Try to call at this point. the AVAudioPlayer will play the sound really low at this point !!any ideas??

I think PJSIP is doing something when i connect a call.. the way i am starting PJSIP is similar to the PJSUA examples and i am defaulting most of the configs..

I am using this code to play the ring tone in my ViewController that i show when i get an incoming call notification from PJSIP:

NSURL* musicFile = [NSURL fileURLWithPath:[[NSBundle mainBundle] pathForResource:@"ring" ofType:@"caf" inDirectory:@"SystemSounds"]];

audioPlayer = [[AVAudioPlayer alloc] initWithContentsOfURL:musicFile error:nil];

// audioPlayer is defined in my view controller *.h

audioPlayer.numberOfLoops = -1;

audioPlayer.volume = 1.0;

[audioPlayer play];

I really appreciate any help..