TCP traversal for a web server behind a NAT , is that possible?

Hi,

you can use PJNATH to traverse NAT only for UDP transports.
STUN has been designed to map UDP transports only.
You'd be able to find your public IP address by just creating a temporary
UDP socket and sending Binding request to a STUN server.

But however, you cannot find the mapped port of your web server with STUN,
since it uses a TCP socket.

Interestingly, there is something called STUN for TCP(STUNT). you can check
this <http://nutss.gforge.cis.cornell.edu//libnutss/0.1.0/index.html> out
instead, which might suit your needs.

Regards,
Sundar