Fwd: Re: TCP traversal for a web server behind a NAT , is that possible?

-------- ???? --------
??: 	Re: [pjsip] TCP traversal for a web server behind a NAT , is that
possible?
??: 	Fri, 10 Feb 2012 17:13:25 +0800
???: 	??? <hxcan at packetscout.com>
????: 	hxcan at packetscout.com
??: 	??????????
???: 	joegen.baclor at gmail.com

Yes,I can map the port in my NAT router manually. I don't want to map
the port manually , and I want my web server to do some extra work
automatically to make it visitable by browesers outside. That's a bit
like NAT traversal . Is that posible ?
I have read the document of PJNATH and get to know that it supports TCP
traversal . What is the prerequisite condition of TCP traversal in
PJNATH? Is it suitable for my purpose?

? 2012?02?10? 17:02, Joegen E. Baclor ??: