Packet drop issue on Windows Server RC2

Hello all,

It seems that PJSIP does not receive all the SIP packets that are sent to the system. Using Wireshark, I confirmed that SIP packets are received by the system but some of them never reach the PJSIP application. This behaviour has so far only been observed on Windows Server RC2 machines. This has been causing about 10% of the calls made to fail.

Now, we are still on PJSIP 1.8.10 release (did not see any strong reason to upgrade) so I am not sure if this could be attributed to that.

Please do suggest if we need to upgrade or some other solution if known.

Thanks,
Anshuman