How to use GPU for accelerate video encoding.

I do believe this is the article I was reading.

http://www.extremetech.com/computing/128681-the-wretched-state-of-gpu-transc
oding

Here is another:

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/video-transcoding-amd-app-nvidia-cuda-in
tel-quicksync,2839.html

They both seem to agree encoding/decoding video is not very good with GPUs.