Strange sound issue - short TTS ok, long TTS with echo

Hi all,

i?ve written a simple tool for making automated system calls with eSpeak
tts.

I?m generating wav?s and play them via pjsua lib after a call is
established.

Short texts like ?Test, Test, Test? or ?Hello World? (1-2 seconds wav?s)
sounds okay ? but if I have a longer message like

?Hello, this is a test, just a simple test? (4-5 seconds wav?s) the sound is
getting worse ? I get some echo and jitter in the playback.

I?ve already played with some settings (ec_ and jb_ media settings) for
surpressing echo etc. but without success.

Has anyone discovered a similar problem with playing back wav-files? Are
there any known solutions?

Best regards,

Andr?