ndk-gdb debugging

Our experience has been that ndk-debug is completely useless for
debugging something like pjsua on Android.

We found it to be a complete waste of time.  We are working with the
Linaro stuff to build an Android development system that has native
gdb, because we need the ability to debug things like pjsua on Android
ourselves.

And no, we don't have native gdb working yet.

Craig Vanderborgh
Voxware Incorporated