New OO API (was Re: Gossip library.)

That's nice. By the way, we're also starting the development of a new OO
API on top of PJSUA-API. It's C++, but it's going to be available to Java,
Python, and maybe C# and the likes via SWIG.

It's still pretty early now, nothing gets committed yet, but I try to
document the process here
https://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/pjsua2_API(there's not much here yet
either).

I will check your API , and maybe in the future you can review our API
draft as well.

Best regards,
 Benny