pjsip on arm (raspberry pi)

Hi all,

i?m really new to pjsip and started yesterday with compiling it on raspberry
pi (debian wheezy/raspbian).

But actually I have the problem that i cannot get my headset to work. I?ve
made a short test with linphone where i?m able to make calls and hear
everything without big problems. With pjsua for testing i just hear a low
noise ? nothing more. I?ve already tried looping back the microphone to the
speaker as described in the wiki and this doesn?t works too, i just hear the
noise. The noise starts already if pjsua starts. With pjsystest i can hear
the ringtone quite clearly.

I?ve also tried different codecs/clock rates without success. Also
remarkable is that after a call finishes pjsua hangs after closing the USB
Headphone. A normal and clean exit after a call is not possible ? after the
following messages i have to exit the application via CTL+C.

21:10:02.853  pjsua_media.c  .......Media session call00:0 is destroyed

21:10:03.854    pjsua_aud.c  Closing sound device after idle for 1 second(s)

21:10:03.855    pjsua_app.c  .Turning sound device OFF

21:10:03.857    pjsua_aud.c  .Closing USB Headphone Set: USB Audio (hw:0,0)
sound playback device and USB Headphone Set: USB Audio (hw:0,0) sound
capture device

Since i cannot found anything on the wiki or google describing where to
look/configure if I cannot hear anything and looping-back-test not works
i?ve decided to try it via this list.

It would be great if someone has a little hint for me.

Thanks in advanced and best regards,

Andr?