pjsip registration problem in background

Hi,

I am using pjsip source code for my iphone  application .
For registration  i set it to re-register for every 5 minutes, in
foreground it is working well and good but when my application is in
 background  some times it is not re-registering the application after the
5 minutes time interval , what is wrong and i am not getting any logs at
that time , is this issue with pjsip or with my application please let me
know.
And any suggestions are appreciated.

--
Thanks&Regards