I want to use PJSIP library for commercial use case

Tapas,

Do not think to easy about this... think twice... :)

I'm not an expert in this subject, but...
It depends on how your application 'links to' / uses PJSIP.
There seems to be a "grey" area with respect to dynamically loading GPL
components (dll's).

But if you statically link to a PJSIP library, then you can definitely be
_forced_ to release your application code. There have already be some court
rulings (recently one in Germany against D-Link) and all those kind of
rulings resulted in favor of GPL: the companies were forced to release
their code. Cisco also failed in this with their cheaper series of routers
(forgot the name.. and yes... they were forced too to release to source
code).

With regards,

EiSl