Streamutil not working

Hi,

I am trying to use the streamutil application to enable two machines to
start "send_recv" on mic/speaker.

Tryouts:
1. I am able to use the streamutil as a playback application (--send-only)
2. I am able to use the streamutil as a recorder application (--recv-only)

Issue:
I am not able to make streamutil run with "--send-recv" option where I want
to send/receive audio via mic/speaker respectively.

Observation:
I also see that the streamutil application is not using the conf bridge
module. What is the significance of conf bridge module? Is it required, if
yes how do I integrate conf bridge in streamutil?

Can anyone help me in making the streamutil work? My intend is to use the
pjmedia only and write a application which will communicate via mic/speaker
across two different processes.

Regards,
Kalpesh